Hello from Shaun Murphy - Senior Financial Adviser

Please feel free to tell us about yourself, your business or where you work.
Shaun Murphy

Hello from Shaun Murphy - Senior Financial Adviser

Post by Shaun Murphy »

Hi, I’m Shaun Murphy, and here is a bit more about me, and what I do......

I joined Advice for Life Financial Planning in August 2017, having worked in the financial services industry for almost 20 years. During this time I have worked as both a private and business financial adviser, looking after clients throughout the UK for several major banks, insurance companies and most recently, one of the largest providers of wealth management in the UK.
I am also a founder member of Connecting DG, a business networking group which we established in January 2019, and through Connecting DG I have become a member of the SCDI (Scottish Council for Development in Industry).
In addition, I have recently undergone training with Alzheimer's Scotland and am now a "Dementia Friend".
I’m married with two young children, and live in Dumfries.
Aside from work, my family occupy most of my spare time; but when I get a chance, I enjoy listening to, and adding to my vinyl collection, and also enjoy watching sports such as football, tennis and baseball.

If you’d like to find out more about what services I can offer, please get in touch, or take a look at our website, which was designed by Simon and the team at Hoggett Creative- www.aflfp.com